Engineering disciplines that are not typical of the main engineering effort because it focuses on a particular specialty to be rendered specifically to the client based on their current needs or specific request. This is classified as Specialty Engineering.
BINYAH offers the following specialties:
- Engineering and construction of Specialized Structures and infrastructures.
- Design Review: refers to a specific management technique that is used primarily for the purposes of conducting a thorough evaluation of a proposed design in hopes of determining whether or not that current proposed design will in fact meet the project requirements set forth by the customer.
- Value Engineering: this are structured techniques commonly used in project management that has organized attempt to optimize the overall value of the project in project management endeavors.
- Quantity Survey and Cost Control
- Budget Preparation
- Time Schedule Preparation